As all of you know that we PBORs are being discriminated and cheated by our political leaders and bureaucrats’ right from 1973 and again in Jan 2006 when the report of 6 CPC was published. So many methods adopted which resulted the pension of PBORs of all the three forces was short fixed. Below mentioned main problems in our pension are:-
1. Pension of PBORs of all the three forces linked with 33 year qualifying service, while no such orders exist that pers from sep to Sub Maj. and equivalent in other forces can serve for 33 years.
2. Retirees who got Hon ranks after retirement are not getting pension of that rank but being given small amount with pension of previous rank. It should have been changed as in the case of officers.
3. Different methods are adopted for calculating the pensions which caused PBORs Of three forces are under heavy financial loss since 1973 and 2006.
4. Military service pay should be given equal to all ranks of Army, Navy and Air force.
5. Pension of widows is very less, these great women running door to door for fulfill their daily requirement, No arrangements are made for their children's life.
6. Same problems being faced by the disabled soldiers of all the three forces. So dear veteran above mentioned problems are only pension related, there are some other problems also like job, self employment, ECHS and CSD canteen facilities etc.
Keeping above problems in mind we have registered a association for JCOS, ORS and Hon commissioned Offers (equivalent in Navy and Air Force) Named ARMED FORCES VETERAN ASSOCIATION OF INDIA (AFVAI) on all INDIA LEVEL.
It is my humble request to all concerned vets and respected widows to to join your own org (AFVAI) and assist to solve our problems.
With best Respect and Regards.
G S SIDHU
(GEN. SECRETARY AFVAI)
Mob. - 09810233443
1. If GOI decides to implement OROP for PBORs on the basis of their group X and Y, will it be considered as dilution from the OROP already approved by the parliament or not?
2. If it is a dilution, then what would be the stand of UFFXSM?
3. Will the UFFXSM stand by PBORs to reject such a proposal outright and continue with the agitation until the dilution is rectified?4. If it is not a dilution, then what exactly UFFXSM mean by 'dilution'?
Ex-Sgt. M Prabhakaran
Dated: 05 AUG 2015
UNITED FRONT OF EX SERVICEMEN
ONGOING AGITATION DUE TO NON IMPLEMENTATION OF OROP
RELAY HUNGER STRIKE AT JANTAR MANTAR NEW DELHI REQUIREMENT OF VOLUNTEERS
1. We are in our 52nd day of Relay Hunger Strike at Jantar Mantar and at more than 50 locations across the country for Non-Implementation of One Rank One Pension (OROP) inspite of its sanction by the Govt more than 17 months ago.
2. While the “Jathas” of ESM are coming from various states for the Relay Hunger Strike, we need a sizeable member of ESM and our supporters to be present at the relay Hunger Strike locations to encourage them and also to showcase solidarity to the cause of “Justice to the Soldiers”. May we request for volunteers to assist the management of relay Hunger Strike at Jantar Mantar.
3. May we also request all ESM residing in and around NCR to visit Jantar Mantar every day to ensure a sizeable presence?
4. Let us all join to strengthen the Protest Movement across the country.
Maj Gen Satbir Singh, SM (Retd)
Advisor United Front of Ex Servicemen & Chairman IESM
Mobile: 9312404269, 0124-41105