28 Jul 2018
1. Video on SC Hearing on 27th Jul2018, Govt misleading the Nation on OROP recorded by NDTV India on 27th Jul 2018 but covered very small portion at 9 PM is enclosed for information and wide circulation please.
2. We will file a strong rejoinder to Govt assertion on OROP in SC within two weeks.
3. We will continue our struggle to get Respect, Justice and Status to Soldiers.
4. You are aware that other deprived Sections of Society Jawan, Kisan & Dalit have joined together to raise “Haq, Ki Awaj” a peaceful Andolan across the Country with effect from 09 Aug 2018. People for write-up regarding People for Responsible Government is enclosed herewith. Though we will execute our individual movements, we will support each other.
5. Other deprived Sections ie Youth, Women and labourers have also shown interest to join “Haq Ki Awaj”.
6. You are also aware that SC has allowed Protests at Jantar Mantar and Boat Club. Delhi Police is framing the guidelines.
7. Another important issue is use of Power of Votes to ensure Defence Personnel are taken seriously. Supreme Court in its judgement has stated that serving defence personnel are allowed to become voters at the place of Posting. ESM at various cantonments and Military Station are requested to meet local commanders and Station Commanders to inform them about the contents of SC Judgement for action please.
8. We will continue our struggle at Jantar Mantar and at other loications across the Country. All ESM and volunteers of our families are requested to join and intensify the struggle till our Mission of Restoration of respect; Justice and Status is accomplished. Implementation of actual OROP being our fist objective. All are requested to visit Jantar Mantar regularly as was done when we started the Protest Movement on 15 June 2015
Maj Gen Satbir Singh, SM (Retd)
Advisor United Front of Ex Servicemen &
Chairman Indian Ex-Servicemen Movement (IESM)
Mobile: 9312404269, 01244110570Email:email@example.com