FLASH

WATCH THIS BLOG REGULARY FOR LATEST NEWS ON ONE RANK ONE PENSION & OTHER SERVICE BENEFITS RELATING TO EX-SERVICE PENSIONERS,CENTRAL GOVT PENSIONERS,LIC/GIC PENSIONERS #

FLASH

ALL CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES & PENSIONERS ARE ELIGIBLE TO GET 7% MORE DA W.E.F.01/07/2014. SUPREME COURT DISMISSED CURATIVE PETITION FILED BY UOI IN PRE-2006 PENSIONERS CASE.CAT PB DIRECTS UOI TO IMPLEMENT JUDGEMENT IN PRE-2006 PENSIONERS CASE OA655/2010 WITH IN 3 MONTHS.



AAA
.

Friday, 30 November 2012

PRE-2006 CENTRAL GOVT PENSIONERS CASE IN DELHI HIGH COURT



PRE-2006 CENTRAL GOVT  PENSIONERS CASE IN DELHI HIGH COURT CASE ADJOURNED,  NEXT DATE OF HEARING 29/04/2013

Search Result For Type :W.P.(C) No :1535 year :" are : 1  
S.No.Diary No. / Case No. [STATUS]Petitioner Vs. Respondent
Advocate
Listing Date / Court No.
1.
 W.P.(C)  1535/2012
   [PENDING]
UNIION OF INDIA AND ANR
Vs.   CENTRAL GOVERNEMT SAG AND ORS
Advocate : RUCHIR MISHRA` 
Court No. : 3
Next Date: 29/04/2013
Page : 1  

2 comments :

  1. Heya! I realize this is sort of off-topic however I had
    to ask. Does building a well-established website such
    as yours take a lot of work? I am completely new to running a blog but I do write in my journal daily.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    Here is my blog post Darlehen Online Beantragen

    ReplyDelete
  2. W.P.(C) 1535/2012 was heard today.
    What transpired today ?
    Please inform us.
    Imayan

    ReplyDelete