FLASH

WATCH THIS BLOG REGULARLY FOR LATEST NEWS ON ONE RANK ONE PENSION & OTHER SERVICE BENEFITS RELATING TO EX-SERVICE PENSIONERS,CENTRAL GOVT PENSIONERS,LIC/GIC PENSIONERS* A UNIQUE BLOG WITH MORE THAN 1 CRORE VIEWERS & 700 FOLLOWERS #

FLASH

FlashFLASH**** UNION CABINET APPROVED OROP REVISION FROM 01/07/2019 & ARREARES WILL BE PAID IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS**** New ***** *UNION CABINET APPROVED OROP REVISION FROM 01/07/2019 & ARREARES WILL BE PAID IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS
  • New











    .
  • Friday 15 December 2017

    WIDOW FAMILY PENSION CASE TAKEN UP BY JOVWAINDIA

    Print || Logout
    Status as on 15 Dec 2017
    Registration Number:PMOPG/E/2017/0630263
    Name Of Complainant:AYISHUMMA B
    Date of Receipt:15 Dec 2017
    Received by:Prime Ministers Office
    Officer name:Shri Ambuj Sharma
    Officer Designation:Under Secretary (Public)
    Contact Address:Public Wing


    5th Floor, Rail Bhawan


    New Delhi110011
    Contact Number:011-23386447
    e-mail:ambuj.sharma38@nic.in
    Grievance Description:Respected Sir, Sub: Non-payment of my monthly family pension w.e.f April 2012. I am the wife of an NC (E) of the following Particulars- SERVICE NO.819623 RANK- NC(E) NAME. KHALID M QUALIFYING SERVICE- YEARS Date of joining- J989 Date of Death while in service -06/04/1999 Date of Birth -25/11/1972 SERVICE-AIR FORCE PPO NO- 08/14/B/F/P 202/2000 BANK A/C No-995320300001454 Disbursing Bank Branch-SYNDICATE BANK AMINI ISLAND LAKSHADWEEP CPPC Address- SYNDICATE BANK, MANIPAL, KARNATAKA Name of Pension Sanctioning Authority- Jt/CDA (AF) New Delhi. Respected Sir, I am the widow of the above mentioned NC(E) .I was receiving my family pension from Syndicate Bank Amini, Lakhshadweep with effect from . 07/04/1999 on wards. My above family pension was stopped w.e.f.April 2012 inwards for the reason not known to me, When enquired with authorities I was informed that the pension was stopped due to Non-Submission of Life Certificate with the Disbursing Bank. In this connection I wish to reiterate that I have submitted my life certificate in time again submitted on request of the Bank for a second time. As you are aware that a widow of my nature who is living in the remote island of our country is not reachable to the authorities. My pension has been with held so far causing much hard ship to me my children Hence I kindly request you to take up this matter with the concerned authorities to resume my monthly family pension along with arrears for the previous period. . Yours faithfully, AYISHUMMA B
    Current Status:RECEIVED THE GRIEVANCE


    1 comment:

    1. The samples are examined for chlamydia micro organism.

      ReplyDelete