FLASH

WATCH THIS BLOG REGULARLY FOR LATEST NEWS ON ONE RANK ONE PENSION & OTHER SERVICE BENEFITS RELATING TO EX-SERVICE PENSIONERS,CENTRAL GOVT PENSIONERS,LIC/GIC PENSIONERS* A UNIQUE BLOG WITH MORE THAN 1 CRORE VIEWERS & 700 FOLLOWERS #

FLASH

FlashFLASH**** UNION CABINET APPROVED OROP REVISION FROM 01/07/2019 & ARREARES WILL BE PAID IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS**** New ***** *UNION CABINET APPROVED OROP REVISION FROM 01/07/2019 & ARREARES WILL BE PAID IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS
  • New











    .
  • Wednesday 20 February 2019

    Cabinet Approved 3% Additional DA from Jan 2019 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners

    Total 12% DA from Jan 2019 for CG Employees
    Union Cabinet today approved to hike 3% additional Dearness Allowance to all group of Central Government employees with effect from 1st January 2019.

    As per the decision taken in the cabinet meeting today (19.2.2019), 3 percent additional Dearness Allowance approved to all Central Government employees and Pensioners with effect 1.1.2019. The total Dearness Allowance will be 12%.

    Usually the decision taken on DA by March 1st or 2nd week only. This is the unusal announcement, due to Lok Sabha election. The formal orders issued soon by the Ministry of Finance

    13 comments:

    1. Hurrah! After all I got a blog from where I be able to in fact
      get helpful facts regarding my study and knowledge.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Good day I am so grateful I found your weblog, I
      really found you by error, while I was looking on Aol for
      something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many
      thanks for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but
      I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time
      I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb work.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!!
      I absolutely loved every bit of it. I have got you book marked
      to check out new things you post…

      ReplyDelete
    4. After looking into a few of the blog posts on your website,
      I really like your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it
      to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.
      Take a look at my web site too and tell me your opinion.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I really love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme.
      Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm
      looking to create my own website and would like to learn where you got
      this from or what the theme is called. Cheers!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your
      website and in accession capital to claim that I get actually loved account your blog
      posts. Any way I'll be subscribing for your augment and even I success you get admission to consistently
      quickly.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's posts everyday along with
      a cup of coffee.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I visited many blogs except the audio feature for audio
      songs current at this website is genuinely marvelous.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to understand so much approximately this, like you
      wrote the ebook in it or something. I believe that
      you just can do with some percent to power the message home a bit,
      but instead of that, this is wonderful blog.
      A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.

      ReplyDelete
    11. If you desire to obtain a great deal from this piece of
      writing then you have to apply these methods to your won webpage.

      ReplyDelete
    12. I every time used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internet thus from now
      I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

      ReplyDelete