FLASH

WATCH THIS BLOG REGULARLY FOR LATEST NEWS ON ONE RANK ONE PENSION & OTHER SERVICE BENEFITS RELATING TO EX-SERVICE PENSIONERS,CENTRAL GOVT PENSIONERS,LIC/GIC PENSIONERS* A UNIQUE BLOG WITH MORE THAN 1 CRORE VIEWERS & 700 FOLLOWERS #

FLASH

FlashFLASH**** UNION CABINET APPROVED OROP REVISION FROM 01/07/2019 & ARREARES WILL BE PAID IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS**** New ***** *UNION CABINET APPROVED OROP REVISION FROM 01/07/2019 & ARREARES WILL BE PAID IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS
  • New











    .
  • Friday 5 October 2018

    REFUND OF ONE TIME ECHS CONTRIBUTION FOR PRE-01 JAN 1996 RETIREES

    10 comments:

    1. Refund of one time ECHS contribution should be for all those who don't want ECHS medical treatment, so authorities will not be blamed for compulsory contribution and bad medical treatment from ECHS. Democracy is maintained in India.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Close ECHS medical treatment for ExServicemen because no doctor, no medicine come tomorrow is answer from ECHS medical officer. Better close ECHS medical treatment

      ReplyDelete
    3. My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here at net,
      except I know I am getting experience every day by reading such
      good content.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I truly love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you create this amazing site yourself?
      Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own blog and would love to learn where
      you got this from or just what the theme is named. Many thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    5. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am really happy to read all at alone place.

      ReplyDelete
    6. I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers except this paragraph is in fact a pleasant post, keep it up.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I am actually thankful to the owner of this site
      who has shared this enormous article at at this time.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Very shortly this site will be famous among all blogging viewers, due
      to it's nice articles

      ReplyDelete
    9. Really taking treatment from echs is mahabharata those living 25 km and above from echs. Authorization for treatment near sponsored hospital for few days only.

      ReplyDelete
    10. I really got so useful information by reading your post, this is truly helpful.

      ReplyDelete