After meeting with DM, the ESM united front has unanimously decided to continue with proposed Maha Sangram Rally on 14/06/2015.Since AFVAI is the part of the united front constituted for the purpose of ongoing struggle,we request our supporters to participate in the Maha Sangram rally on 14/06/.2015 & subsequent relay hunger strike on the following days at various places in the country till OROP is implemented.All participants are requested to carry their ECHS CARD with them.Time has come to act now or forget for ever..
The initial details of Agitation are as under:-
· Maha Sangram Rally on 14 June 2015 at Jantar Mantar New Delhi from 10.30AM to 2.30 PM.
· Deposit of Gallantry medals and Service Medals to the President of India at 2PM on 14 June 2015 (22000 medals already deposited with the Supreme Commander the President of India when UPA was in Power). Veterans to kindly bring their medals and deposit at site.
· Relay Hunger Strike by veterans, their members of the families and their supporters to commence at 9AM on 15 June 2015 at Jantar Mantar New Delhi.
· The new batch of veterans will sit on relay Hunger Strike at 9 AM daily for 24 hours. This will be continue till our demands are met.
· ESM across the Country to volunteer for the Relay hunger Strike. The choice of dates may please be sent to IESM HQ at 543 Sector 23 Gurgaon (Hr) 122017 and also given at site by writing in a register kept at site.
· Relay Hunger Strike to commence in all State capitals and important cities with effect from 16 June 2015 outside Residence of Governor/CM/State Secretariat/any other suitable location as decided by local ESM functionaries.
· ESM to boycott all Govt functions to include 15 Aug and 26 Jan.
· ESM to boycott taking part on 26 Jan Parade, New Delhi.
· ESM functionaries to fix Notice Board at all ECHS Polyclinics where further instructions about all Actions, activities, Dharanas, Hunger Strike and all other details of Agitation will be displayed.
· Agitation will be specially intensified in poll bound states starting with Bihar as Phase I to educate and guide our Defence Fraternity about the ground realities.
· Further intensification of the Agitation will be planned and executed based on the Govt response and will be informed to the Defence Fraternity for action from time to time.
(ON BEHALF OF ALL INDIA ESM UNITED FRONT)