FLASH

WATCH THIS BLOG REGULARLY FOR LATEST NEWS ON ONE RANK ONE PENSION & OTHER SERVICE BENEFITS RELATING TO EX-SERVICE PENSIONERS,CENTRAL GOVT PENSIONERS,LIC/GIC PENSIONERS* A UNIQUE BLOG WITH MORE THAN 1 CRORE VIEWERS & 700 FOLLOWERS #

FLASH

FlashFLASH**** UNION CABINET APPROVED OROP REVISION FROM 01/07/2019 & ARREARES WILL BE PAID IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS**** New ***** *UNION CABINET APPROVED OROP REVISION FROM 01/07/2019 & ARREARES WILL BE PAID IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS
  • New











    .
  • Wednesday 4 May 2016

    REPLY RECEIVED BY AFVAI GEN SECRETARY FROM DESW



     Dear Shri Santosh Kumar ji,
    We are looking into it.
    Hope we will sort out the issue shortly.
    with regards,
    yours sincerely,
    K.Damayanthi
    JS,ESW
      On 05/03/16 09:25 PM, Santosh Kumar Singh <santosh2002@gmail.com> wrote:
    Dear Ma'am

    Sub: Re: Fwd: LAST RANK HELD PENSION FOR PRE-2006 PENSIONER

    Hope that with blessing of god, you would be doing good. We want to bring a very strange case, actually the side effect of PCDA circular 555, the orop circular which  re-introduced many obsoleted conditions for JCO/ORs and one them being pension for last rank held.
    This veteran was drawing pension of Warrant Officer and but due to circular 555, bank (SBI in this case) has issued the recovery notice (Copy enclosed) reason being that his last rank held is now not being considered as rank pensioned due to circular 555. Ma'am it is grave injustice under your umbrella and we impose our confidence in you that you will address this issue on priority.

    I kindly request you to go through below mail for details written by the veteran to me and please take necessary action.
    If you remember we have already submitted a representation on this subject to you and I am attaching the same again for your reference
     Would request a response.....
     Regards
    Santosh K Singh
    ex-PO
    General Secy-AFVAI 

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: TP Singh <
    tp.blossoms@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, May 3, 2016 at 1:51 PM
    Subject: LAST RANK HELD PENSION FOR PRE-2006 PENSIONER
    To: 
    santosh2002@gmail.com
    Dear Sir,
    I have the honor to state the following for your kind and necessary action at your end -

    1. I am Veteran WO of Indian Air Force. Served in the Air Force for 30 years 161 days (Date of Joining 06.07.1963 to 13.12.1993) and held my last rank as WO till my discharge from Indian Air Force.

    2. On my discharge vide PPO No. 08/14/B/05728/1994 (copy attached). I was awarded JWO Pension at that time as per the rules.

    3. On the 6th CPC recommendations for Revision of Pension for PRE-2006 Retirees, as per change in rule for PRE-2006, I am suppose to have my WO (Group Y) pension as mentioned in MOD Letter No. 17(4) 2008(1) D(Pen/Pol) dated 11.11.2008, Foot Note Sr. No. 1 says RANK MEANS RANK LAST HELD NOT RANK FOR WHICH PENSIONED. I wrote to my PDA and finally I represented my case in the LokAdalat of PCDA(P) at Ludhiana on 25.06.2011 to Sh. M K Srivastva, Group Officer, O/o PCDA(Pensions), Allahabad and I was granted the pension for WO July' 2011 onwards.

    4. Now on the setting my pension as per OROP my PDA (SBI) CPPC, Panchkula, Haryana have given me pension for the rank of JWO as Rs. 10742.00 per month (basic pension) whereas my old pension was for WO Rs. 11970.00 per month (basic pension) as per 6th CPC. I approached Directorate of Air Veterans, they advised to PDA on email for doing the correction and award me the pension for the rank of WO. To my shock, my PDA (SBI) has sent me Notice for the recovery of Rs. 1,81,896.00. My PDA is demanding Corrigendum PPO where it should be clearly written as Pension to be given for the Last Rank Held, i.e. WO. My PDA has started giving me pension for JWO since March' 2016.

    It is requested in your honour to please help me in this case by issuing Corrigendum PPO for Pension of WO and necessary instructions to my PDA. My service and other records are as under:-

    NAME:     HARJINDER SINGH
    SERVICE NUMBER:   245546-F
    RANK :  WO
    RECORD OFFICE: AFRO, NEW DELHI
    PPO NO. : 08/14/B/05728/1994
    DATE OF JOINING: 06.07.1963
    DATE OF DISCHARGE:  13.12.1993
    NAME OF PDA:  STATE BANK OF INDIA
                                ADB BRANCH, TAGORE NAGAR, LUDHIANA
                                BRANCH CODE: 5579
                                EMAIL: 
    sbi.05579@sbi.co.in
    CPPC (SBI) :  STATE BANK OF INDIA
                          CPPC CELL, ADMN OFFICE BUILDING
                          IInd FLOOR, PLOT NO. 1, 2
                          SECTOR - 5, PANCHKULA, HARYANA
                          EMAIL :   
    sbi.04469@sbi.co.in
    MY RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: 123, RAJOURI GARDEN
                                                    BAREWAL, FEROZEPUR ROAD
                                                    LUDHIANA - 141012  PUNJAB / INDIA

    I look forward to your kind and immediate arrangement to solve this problem and instruct the concerned to issue Corrigendum PPO and pass instructions to my PDA to set my Pension for WO instead of JWO.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Harjinder Singh
    123, Rajouri Garden
    Barewal, Ferozepur Road
    Ludhiana 141012  Punjab / INDIA
    Mobile: 9872667723
                                 
     

    3 comments:

    1. This is purely unjust with the petitioner. To take own right entitlement we have to face many problems to resolve the issue due to simple negligence of staff dealing with the case.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sir what is the minimum pay in pay band for prtty oggover in infian navy in jan 2006. Pl reply

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi there, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's really fine, keep up writing.

      ReplyDelete