ANIMATION

  • FLASH

  • WATCH THIS BLOG REGULARLY FOR LATEST NEWS ON ONE RANK ONE PENSION & OTHER SERVICE BENEFITS RELATING TO EX-SERVICE PENSIONERS,CENTRAL GOVT PENSIONERS,LIC/GIC PENSIONERS* A UNIQUE BLOG WITH MORE THAN 1 CRORE VIEWERS & 700 FOLLOWERS #

    FLASH

  • FlashFLASH* NAVAL SAILORS WHO JOINED ON OR BEFORE 03/07/1976 & DISCHARGED ON COMPLETION OF THEIR TERM OF ENGAGEMENT AFTER 10 YEARS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR SPECIAL PENSION AS PER SC JUDGEMENT IN CIVIL APPEAL 2147/2011 New **** L*OROP CASE NEXT HEARING LIKELY ON 15/12/2017
  • New











    .
  • Wednesday, 31 December 2014

    NEW YEAR BRING PROMISES

    9 comments :

    1. Dear All,

      As per constitution our great India is a Democratic Country but in practical India is a Bureaucratic Country as these Bureaucrats are thinking that they are above all including Supreme Court and Parliament as OROP has been sanctioned by two Parliament but in practical nothing happened as yet as these Bureaucrat Lobbies/Mafias are intentionally delaying the OROP . I do not when it will implement. New Raksha Manthri has promised that it will implement within 04 to 08 weeks as on 12 Dec 2014(08 weeks will expires on 06 Feb 2015) now he is saying that it will implement during Budget or before Budget, he also not sure that . Bureaucrat Lobbies are that much stronger than Ministers.

      ReplyDelete
    2. It seems that the formula/modalities to implement the OROP are not yet decided. Make maximum of Pay Band+GP+MSP as notional pay to fix pension for 33 yrs of service allowing weightage wherever necessary for both pre and post 2006 retirees.This was the practice being followed till 6 CPC.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Dear All,
      It is time to perform patrolling only 80% at borders and remaining 20% will be by Bureaucrats.

      ReplyDelete
    4. We must have one master to the country, Let the bureaucrats rule the country for a sample period of five years.The nation will save election expenses,corrupt practices in govt to collect party funds for elections will come to an end.Further let one group only to enjoy the privilages ie: Babus, why should nation allow babus and politicians loot it simultaneously.

      ReplyDelete
    5. In any case the real masters are babus so we must remove politicians from government.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Govt recently announced Ex-serviceman status to Retired Para Militarypersonnel and has sent letters to all state Chief Secretaries to render certain benefits preferably Property Tax exemption, etc being given to Ex-servicemen. But some states Govt have not yet implemented so far.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Is it not funny to see bullet proof jackets & shoes under Welfare measures?
      Is this the mistake of RM or Times Of India
      In future the govt may say that latest weapons & equipment are also welfare measure & include it under pay & allowances.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Dear MBC sir, what about our RM talking about 80% of which table of OROP? Who are 80% ESM are benefited? What are the basis of such statements? We know that these are simple bureaucratic skill of ABCD (Avoid, Bypass, Confus and Delay) as said by our PM Modiji. They use minister's statement to fullfill their ideas. This is going to continue as they are the real ruler irrespective which party is in Govt. This will continue till ROAD is followed.

      ReplyDelete
    9. Dear Sir,
      Please go through the latest posting for clarification of 80%

      ReplyDelete