FLASH

WATCH THIS BLOG REGULARLY FOR LATEST NEWS ON ONE RANK ONE PENSION & OTHER SERVICE BENEFITS RELATING TO EX-SERVICE PENSIONERS,CENTRAL GOVT PENSIONERS,LIC/GIC PENSIONERS* A UNIQUE BLOG WITH MORE THAN 1 CRORE VIEWERS & 700 FOLLOWERS #

FLASH

FlashFLASH**** UNION CABINET APPROVED OROP REVISION FROM 01/07/2019 & ARREARES WILL BE PAID IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS**** New ***** *UNION CABINET APPROVED OROP REVISION FROM 01/07/2019 & ARREARES WILL BE PAID IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS
  • New











    .
  • Monday 28 November 2022

    VETERAN ARE NOW BETWEEN DEVIL AND DEEP SEA

    5 comments:

    1. Best Representation without any error. It will certainly be implemented. Congratulations and best wishes dear MBC Menon Ji. Long live.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I hope this request will be conceded. Same is being faced by almost all.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Excellent sir good job for good cause 🙏

      ReplyDelete
    4. Rightly represented by MBC Menon sir I am one of the victim My adhar is not accpted due to slight difference in my name shown in adhar.In personal detail,it is shown that I am unmarried and my wife was dead on 01 Jan 1970.My wife is very well alive .I am nearing 80 yrs of age and I do not know how my personal details could be made correct

      ReplyDelete
    5. Supreme Court has clearly stated that aadhaar card is not needed to get pension. Aadhaar card cannot be forced to be used on SPARSH. All the esm must oppose sharing their sensitive aadhaar information with the pcda. Data protection bill is yet to be passed.

      ReplyDelete