Wednesday, 26 October 2016
THE REPORT SUBMITTED ON OROP
New Delhi: The one-man judicial committee on One Rank One Pension (OROP) set up by the government today submitted its report to Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Wednesday.
The Centre had appointed the committee under the Chairmanship of retired Chief Justice of Patna High Court L Narasimha Reddy to look into the anomalies, if any, arising out of implementation of OROP.
The judicial committee had held hearings at around 20 cities and towns across the country and interacted with cross sections of ex-servicemen as well as their associations, a statement by the ministry said.
Posted by M B Chandran Menon. M.com.,AIII,DME at 19:32:00
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR 6 thCPC CIRCULARS & ORDERS
ENHANCED PENSION FOR EX-SERVICEMEN REFER IMPLIMENTATION CIRCULARS CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK
- @ dual family pension gazette notification
- @clarification of family pension
- @CLICK THIS LINK TO REFER THE CHART SHOWING ENHANCEMENT OF FAMILY PENSION OF JCOs/ORs RETIRED PRIOR TO 01-01-2006 CIRCULAR 502
- @CLICK THIS LINK TO REFER THE AUTHORITY LETTER FOR DUAL FAMILY PENSION CIRCULAR 504
- @CLICK THIS LINK TO REFER THE CHART SHOWING IMPROVEMENT OF MONTHLY PENSION OF EX-SERVICEMEN & FULL DETAILS CIRCULAR 501